Cancellation, Refund and Renewal Agreement
Cancellation, Refund and Renewal Agreement;
- The service received by the buyer is non-refundable.
- There is no cancellation of the service paid by the buyer.
- In the event that the service received by the buyer is not fully fulfilled by the seller (the loss/damage that may occur during cargo distribution or delivery in the service provided, damage to the cargo content), the seller undertakes to renew the service free of charge.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the package to the desired address, extra fees may occur in case of address change.
- If the package remains at the customs, the seller demands the customs costs from the buyer, the package is not delivered without payment.
- The buyer's responsibility to pay for the customs charges of the package, in case of non-payment of the customs charges, the customs charges will be invoiced directly to the buyer.
- Countries automatically return packages if the package is not addressed or cleared by customs. In this case, the return freight costs will be invoiced to the buyer.
- If the buyer makes the payment, he is deemed to have accepted the above terms.